Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This pie is so simple and decadent! Easy to throw together and always a crowd-pleaser.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 graham cracker pie crust or 1 chocolate crumb crust
- Mix all ingredients together and place in pie shell.
- Chill for at least an hour before serving.
- Can also be frozen.
- If desired, garnish with additional whipped topping, drizzle with chocolate syrup, sprinkle with peanuts or crushed peanut butter cups.