Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and so delicious! Great to take to a potluck or a picnic! Adapted from Carolina Country magazine and submitted by Diane Sprouse from Gaffney, South Carolina.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping (like Cool Whip)
- 2 cups fresh peaches
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts (or 3 small grahm cracker pie crusts-one to eat, one to freeze, and one to share)
- Slice the peaches into a bowl and sprinkle with sugar to bring out the juice. Put peaches and juice into a blender or food processor to liquefy.
- In a large bowl, mix sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and whipped topping. Fold in peaches and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into pie crust(s) and freeze.
- Also try with fresh strawberries instead of peaches.
- To carry to a picnic other places you can freeze small slices of peach in ice cube trays and place around dish to keep cold and be decorative. Enjoy!
Made this for a pre-4th-of-July get together here in our mobile home park & it was a big hit, as much because of the great peachy flavor as because of it's refreshingly icy smoothness! Thanks for the easy prep of this great summer treat! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Please Review My Recipe]