Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 mins
These are so simple you almost have to do nothing to make them. The best part is people will think it took forever.
- 1 (16 ounce) container vanilla frosting
- 1⁄2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 -5 drops green food coloring
- 72 round butter flavored crackers
- 1 lb dark chocolate confectionary coating, chopped up
- In bowl combine frosting, extract and food coloring; mix well. spread over one side of the cracker and top with the other one.
- Place candy coating in microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth; stir well to make sure its smooth. Dip the cookies in the chocolate coating the entire cookie. Place on wax paper and let sit until cooled and completely set. Store in air tight container at room temperature.
Very easy to make, just messy. My husband thought I spent hours making them. I think they would also be great with peanut butter in the middle.