Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
refrigerator lemon pie
- 3 lemons, juice and zest of
- Cool Whip Topping (medium container)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- graham cracker crust
- place juice and zest of 3 lemons in bowl, add.
- sweetened condensed milk and stir til blended.
- fold in cool whip.
- pour into crust and chill.
Hubby is a lemon junkie, and this pie is so easy to throw together with little notice. It has replaced any cake on his bday, and I have to make it for thanksgiving also! I have also substituted orange juice for the lemon with great success as well!
OH SO GOOOOD. I made it again with KEY LIME juice. O...M...G. Thank you!!!!
This is sooo good before chilling in the pie pan...that it can only get better! I don't remember how many pies the chef said it made but I got two pies from the filling. I took the shortcut of using premade graham cracker crusts so this very easy recipe was even easier! Thanks grannyshee for a great tasting and easy dessert! Made for PAC Fall 2011.