Ok, so it's not a "traditional" cheesecake, but it's easy and tastes soooo good!! My grandmother used to make this all the time when I was little, and it still takes me back to my childhood whenever I eat it. This is great to take to picnics, potlucks, etc., and for some reason, just seems to taste even better in the summertime! Prep. time includes refrigerating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cornflake crumbs, brown sugar, and melted margarine.
- 2Line the bottom of 9x13-inch baking pan, reserving about 1/4 c.
- 3mixture for topping.
- 4Beat milk until it forms soft peaks.
- 5Add sugar and vanilla to whipped milk.
- 6In separate bowl, whip the cream cheese.
- 7Add to whipped milk, along with jello powder.
- 8Add pineapple and maraschino cherries.
- 9Pour mixture over cornflake crumbs in pan.
- 10Sprinkle with reserved cornflake crumbs.
- 11Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No-Bake Jello Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 147
- Total Fat 16.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 242.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g