1/2 Photos of Easy No Bake Frozen Cherry Cream Pie (2 Pies!!!)
12 hrs 10 mins
Source: Land O'Lakes Note: Cook time is freezing pie overnight!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen dark sweet cherries, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen non-dairy topping, thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) prepared graham cracker pie crusts (you can use Oreo or chocolate crusts as well)
- 1In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- 2Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- 3Mix in cherries, lemon juice and almond extract.
- 4Fold in whipped topping.
- 5Pour mixture into crusts and freeze overnight.
- 6Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 7Garnish as desired.
- 8Store leftovers covered in freezer.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Bake Frozen Cherry Cream Pie (2 Pies!!!)
Serving Size: 1 (96 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.0 mg
- Sodium 198.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 29.3 g
- Protein 4.3 g