Recipe by princesskanu
This was created when I was craving no-bake cookies, but didn't have the right ingredients. It turned out GREAT!!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup quick cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 dash salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in medium saucepan, add chocolate powder, sugar, salt and milk.
- Cook on medium heat until bubbles start to form around side of saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add peanut butter, oats, vanilla, and nuts.
- Drop on wax paper and let cool in fridge till firm.