Recipe by Chef lovemy6kids
A easy dinner kids will love, made from any left over chicken, beef, pork or turkey.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced and chilled
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 16 ounces wide egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook drain and set aside Noodles.
- In a pot mix chicken, soup, sour cream and breadcrumbs over med heat.
- Add egg noodles Mix well.
- If you like, garnish with your favorite shredded cheese.
- Can also add your favorite cooked vegetable.
- Can also change to another cream of soup.
- Use as main course or as a side.