Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a wonderful summertime dessert that takes no time to make, just mix chill and serve, what could be easier! Try this using blueberry pie filling in place of cherry ;-)plan ahead this dessert needs to chill overnight
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup soft flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix well.
- Chill overnight before serving.
- Spoon into serving dishes.
This recipes is so delicious! It is quick and easy and is always a hit at pot lucks and BBQs. I make it exactly as directed with the exception of adding a couple handfuls of mini marshmallows to it. This is nice cool comfort food :) .
I am always attending functions that require bringing a dish to share. This one is my new favorite. My DH hates coconut so I substituted the marshmellows from the suggestion. It was delicious.
I just made this cherry fluff, and it was hard not to just eat it without chilling it. My aunt had this dish a few years ago, and it was a great hit at our christmas party. Although, I omitted the coconut, and pecans. Its still just as fabulouso !!