Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Very easy and MMMM good!
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Blend sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese.
- Gradually blend in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat until firm.
- Pour into piecrust.
- Chill for 3 hours.
- Add chilled cherry topping.
This was easy to make from things I almost always have available. It was perfect for a muggy night.... dessert without the oven. Thank you for sharing your recipe! Made for Pick A Chef Spring '09.
i have used this same recipe for years. very delish & easy
This is my go-to recipe whenever we want cheesecake. My DH loves it, putting this together is very easy, and no need to turn the oven on. A nice creamy texture with just the right amount of tartness. I always make two cheesecakes and one is topped with pie cherries for the DH and mine is topped with blueberry pie filling. A quick strawberry sauce would be very tasty too. Made for Pick A Chef - Spring 2014.