Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy and creamy cheesecake! I get asked for this recipe everytime I make it.
- 250 g low-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (I prefer wild berry, but cherry or any other will do)
- 2 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- Cream together sugar and cream cheese. Add milk and vanilla flavoring and.
- mix well. Fold in cool whip and divide between crusts.
- Top with pie filling and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
- You can serve with more cool whip on top if you like. This recipe works well with ultra low fat cool whip and low fat cream cheese.
- ***For a tasty substitute, whip up your favorite flavor of Jell-o pudding, using 1/2 cup LESS milk per pack than required. Top cheesecakes with pudding instead of pie filling.***.
Easy and good.
Such a quick and fun idea. I put the finished product in a pastry bag and put it on top of mini mocha brownies. A HIT! Thanks!
What a quick and easy and fabulous desert. This cheesecake got rave reviews by everyone and couldn't believe how easy it was to make. Very creamy and smooth. Great recipe Stormy Nights in Canada! Thanks for sharing.