Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I remember my dad always making this when I was younger and I was always dreaming of the day I could make my own and eat the whole thing myself! It is very easy to make and takes only a few ingredients.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 (20 ounce) canfruit pie filling (your choice, I usually use cherries. Also good without any topping.)
- Beat the softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours, cover with fruit.