Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy recipe that doesn't take long to fix. My husbands family has me make several of these around the holidays. To start with you need to have a store bought graham cracker pie crust.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip (thawed)
- fresh strawberries (optional)
- strawberry glaze (optional)
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl and heat for 30 secs in a microwave.
- Stir in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the cool whip.(If you choose to have strawberries or any type of fruit or topping)Cut strawberries and line the bottom of the pie crust. Then add a thin layer of strawberry glaze over the top.
- Then put the cheesecake mixture in the pie crust. (If using strawberries, put remaining strawberries and glaze on top).
- Put in fridge until ready to serve.
I've made the cheesecake twice this week. The first time, I used light cream cheese, sour cream, and Cool Whip, and used sugar free cherry pie filling. Everyone loved it! The second time, I used regular cream cheese, sour cream, & strawberry pie filling, but used lite Cool Whip. Delicious! For both pies, I used graham cracker crumbs, and prepared the crust as directed on the box. The cheesecake was rich and creamy, and the family couldn't get enough of it! Thanks for sharing!
Very Very good. The sour cream made it richer and it was delicious!!
I didn't use a crust and used all fat free ingredients. This turned out pretty soft so I would consider this more of a pudding especially without the crust. It was however VERY VERY good and I will be making this as a "Cheesecake Pudding" for company. Thanks for sharing!