This is an easy recipe that doesn't take long to fix. My husbands family has me make several of these around the holidays. To start with you need to have a store bought graham cracker pie crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the cream cheese in a bowl and heat for 30 secs in a microwave.
- 2Stir in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- 3Fold in the cool whip.(If you choose to have strawberries or any type of fruit or topping)Cut strawberries and line the bottom of the pie crust. Then add a thin layer of strawberry glaze over the top.
- 4Then put the cheesecake mixture in the pie crust. (If using strawberries, put remaining strawberries and glaze on top).
- 5Put in fridge until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy No Bake Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 274
- Total Fat 30.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.7 g
- Cholesterol 43.8 mg
- Sodium 277.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 4.6 g