Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and easy brownies.
- 1 cup nuts, finely chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (more or less)
- In a buttered 9" square pan, sprinkle 1/4 cup of the nuts.
- Melt chocolate with sweetened condensed milk over low heat.
- Cook & stir until mixture thickens, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in crumbs and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Top w/remaining 1/4 cup nuts.
- Chill at least 4 hours or until firm.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve at room temperature.