Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy yet elegant dessert. I always reveive great compliments whenever I serve it!
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 crispy crunch chocolate candy bars, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup dark rum
- 1 angel food cake
- Whip cream.
- Fold in crumbled chocolate bars and rum.
- Cut cake in half, horizontally.
- Spread bottom half with whipped cream mixture.
- Place top half of cake onto bottom half.
- Cover cake with remaining whipped cream mixture.
- Be sure to fill centre hole.
- Can be served right away-- but tastes best if allowed to sit (refrigerated) for a couple of hours.