Recipe by Mom-of-Four
I got this from the kraft foods website. It's super-easy to make and tastes GREAT! It's more like a tiramisu pudding than a cake though. Try it. I bet you'll like it. The cook time is the least amount of time that your dessert needs to be refrigerated before serving.
- 3 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 45 vanilla wafers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cocoa powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the cream cheese and then add the liquer and whip some more. Next, add the sugar and mix really well. Gently stir in the whipped topping. Line an 8" dish with nilla wafers and spoon over them some of the cream cheese mixture. Keep layering until you've used all the cream cheese mixture. Lastly, dust with the cocoa and refrigerate for several hours.