1/2 Photos of Easy Never-Fail Breaded Chicken
This is the most simple chicken recipe I've ever made. My mom came up with it and I tweaked it a tiny bit and we eat it at least 3 times a month. I honestly don't see how anyone could dislike this chicken. I recommend serving it with homemade mashed potatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Melt 2 T butter and pour into shallow baking dish.
- 3Melt remaining 4 T butter in small bowl.
- 4Dip chicken in butter (in bowl, not baking dish) and then dredge in bread crumbs.
- 5Place coated chicken into baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle cheese on top of chicken.
- 7Cooking times vary according to the thickness of the chicken and your individual oven, so start checking for doneness after about 25 minutes. It takes about 35-40 in my oven.
- 8Chicken is done when juices run clear and you can easily cut it with a fork.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Never-Fail Breaded Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.0
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 562.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 19.6 g