Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 (5 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup chopped canned peeled green chili
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Lay the tortilla chips on a cookie sheet.
- Toss together the cheese, chilies, and onion, and sprinkle over the tortilla chips.
- Bake for about 5 minutes, until the cheese has melted.
- Serve hot.
I like that the chillies give these a different flavor than using salsa or jalapenos. I used less cheese and more of the canned chillies, since they are so mild.
omg... this is good
good, easy snack for when i am in a munchy mood and want minimum effort. i found 5min to be too much in my oven though - the chips were already beginning to char at the edges. i removed it at 3 minutes. so watch closely.