Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
So easy and yummy, a crowd pleaser and a kid pleaser.
- 1 (11 ounce) package tortilla chips (we like the organic blue corn)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) jar pickled jalapeno chilies, slices
- Place about 3 dozen chips on an ungreased baking sheet. Spread about 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip; sprinkle with green onions and cheese. Top each with a slice of jalapeno. Bake at 350F for 5 minutes or until cheese melts.