Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick & tasty meal for busy weeknights. Serve with a fresh salad and dinner rolls!
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package au gratin potatoes
- 1 (11 ounce) can mexicorn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- tortilla chips (crushed)
- In large saucepan combine potatoes w/seasoning packet, corn, salsa, & water.
- Mix well, & bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes(until potatoes are tender) stirring often.
- Add milk & cheese.
- Continue cooking, stirring until all cheese is melted.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips.