1/2 Photos of Easy Naan (Bread Machine)
2 hrs 4 mins
Yummy Indian naan bread .. Goes great with curries etc .. very easy to make since the bread machine does all the work! Try adding spices, or use whole wheat flour instead of white ..
My Private Note
large n ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add ingredients to the bread pan according to the manufacturer's directions.
- 2Set Cycle: dough; Loaf size: 2 lb.
- 3After about 5 minutes, check the dough; add a tablespoon of water at a time if too dry, or a tablespoon of flour at a time if too wet.
- 4Preheat oven to 450F, put 2 baking sheets in to heat for 10 minutes (this will help the naan to puff up and brown).
- 5When dough cycle is done, turn dough onto a floured surface and punch down; Divide into 8 pieces.
- 6Working one at a time, with the other pieces covered, roll dough out to a thickness of about 1/4 inch.
- 7Bake for about 4 minutes, until puffed up.
- 8Brown tops under the broiler, then wrap in a towel to keep warm while cooking the remaining naan.
- 9These freeze very well.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Naan (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (834 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 297.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 321.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 9.7 g