Flat bread that is easy to make and goes with your favorite curry, butter chicken etc. Also can be used as garlic bread or base for small pizza.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place flour in bowl and make a well.
- 2Add 200ml of water.
- 3Add yeast, sugar and good pinch of salt.
- 4Mix together, add more water in stages once mixture becomes sticky. 230-250mls should be just right. If wet add a bit of flour.
- 5Take mixture out of bowl and knead for a good 5-10 minutes on a well floured bench until dough is smooth and velvety.
- 6Dust with flour return to clean bowl cover with cling wrap.
- 7Place in warm place for 30 minutes or until it has doubled in size.
- 8Divide dough into 7 equal parts (c100g each), roll out into dinner plate size and shape.
- 9Pre heat fry pan to high.
- 10Place a dough portion in pan and turn every 15-20 seconds until cooked.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Naan Bread
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 6.3 g