Recipe by Phoenix Food Queen
My mom made this every Thanksgiving just because I was the picky little brat that I am. (Still am!!! LOL) I hated and still hate regular pumpkin pie and this is one I will eat! Extremely simple, but I like it! Always have and always will. Not everybody likes it, but I do!!!
- 2 cups canned pumpkin pie filling
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 9 inches graham cracker pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Take the pumpkin pie filling and cool whip and with a handheld mixer, thoroughly mix the two ingredients together.
- Pour the mix into the pie crust and place the lid that comes with the crust on the pie and place in the freezer.
- I usually do it overnight just to insure it's thoroughly frozen!