This is the pantry cleans dream chili. I made this one day when I looked in my pantry and was just horrified with all the cans in it. So, I just started looking through everything and decided I had everything to make a good crock pot of chili, and so I did. Thanks for trying it. ENJOY!
- 1⁄2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 saronoa chilies or 2 jalapeno chiles
- 4 boca burger vegetarian hamburger patties, thawed and rolled into 3/4 inch balls
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, drained
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Add all the ingredients to a crock pot, in order, and gently stir to combined.
- Turn to low and let cook for 6 hours.
- Serving Suggestions: Corn bread, rice, baked potatoes, toast, french fries, home salad, egg noodles, corn chips, challah bread, beer.