4 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken; pat dry.
- 2Place in plastic bag set in shallow dish.
- 3For marinade, combine lemon juice, mustard, sugar and oil in small bowl.
- 4Pour over chicken; seal bag.
- 5Marinade in refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 6Drain chicken reserving marinade.
- 7Grill chicken and baste chicken with marinade while cooking.
- 8As most of us know.
- 9Be sure and discard marinade after chicken has finished cooking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mustard-Lemon Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 73.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard