1/1 Photo of Easy Mustard Chicken
This is so simple and yet very tasty. Come home from work and have the chicken on the table in a few minutes. Not only that it's low Cal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dry Chicken on a paper towel.
- 2Paint the chicken on both side with mustard.
- 3Roll in the bread crumbs that have been seasoned with salt& pepper.
- 4Gently shake off surplus crumbs.
- 5Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- 6Bake for 20 min in 400F degrees oven.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mustard Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 163.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.5 g