Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so simple and yet very tasty. Come home from work and have the chicken on the table in a few minutes. Not only that it's low Cal!
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces
- 1⁄4 cup French's mustard
- 1⁄2 cup soft breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- Dry Chicken on a paper towel.
- Paint the chicken on both side with mustard.
- Roll in the bread crumbs that have been seasoned with salt& pepper.
- Gently shake off surplus crumbs.
- Place on sprayed baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 min in 400F degrees oven.
Just to sweeten this up a bit, I mixed the yellow mustard half and half with honey. The oven temperature and timing still works well if only one chicken breast is baked.
Excellant, easy and quick, great for a quiet Saturday night, thanks Bergy ,I used DeJong mustard, as always your recipe was wonderful!!
It doesnt get any easier than this. And very yummy too!!