My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in a heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and saute 30 seconds.
- 2Add onion and saute another 2 minutes or so.
- 3Then add mushrooms and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
- 4Don't worry if the mixture seems too dry.
- 5Reduce heat to medium, then add flour and stir another minute. Add white wine and cook until mixture thickens, stirring frequently--about another 2-3 minutes.
- 6Mix in sour cream, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Add cooked linguine and toss to blend linguine with sauce.
- 8**Adapted from a recipe in _Bon Appetit_.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mushroom Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (607 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 846.6
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.0 mg
- Sodium 167.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 109.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 25.9 g