Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 7 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is a quick and easy mushroom soup recipe that I found on the web. The original recipe called for can mushrooms however I altered it slightly because I frequently use fresh mushrooms. This soup can be made from start to finsh in about 20 minutes. For a creamier soup just place soup in blender after making.
- 1. Chop mushrooms and onions and set aside.
- 2. Melt butter in large sauce pan over medium heat, add onion, mushrooms and black pepper and cook until softned. Remove from heat.
- 3. Stir in flour and Abdo seasoning.
- 4. Slowly add water and milk stirring to prevent lumps and return to heat.
- 5.Cook until mixture comes to boil.