Recipe by Cookin'withGas
It's easy and uses ingredients I usually have on hand...Picture it...a nice steak, a salad and this rice for the side dish...Perfection!
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1⁄2 cup white rice, uncooked (NOT instant)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry vegetable soup mix, Lipton
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a saucepan; add the rice and mushrooms and heat through.
- Stir in the envelope of veg soup mix and the water.
- Bring the mixture to a boil; then reduce the heat to low, cover and cook 15-20 minute.
- Recipe should be easy enough to multiply for more servings.