Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
This is the easiest lunchtime pizza. I adapted it from a recipe of Elie Kriegers and we eat it at least once a week! Hope you enjoy!
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet, toss in mushrooms and onions. Saute to your liking.
- Add Spinach leaves, drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper. Saute until leaves are wilted. Take off heat.
- Lay your tortillas out on a pizza stone, or cookie sheet. I prefer the pizza stone.
- Divide mixture in skillet evenly between the tortillas.
- Add feta cheese, and chicken (if desired).
- Toss in a preheated 400 degree oven.
- Bake about 7 minutes or until tortillas are browned around the edges.