Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick dish for two busy people. Easily increased for friends or family.
- 1⁄4 lb spiral shaped pasta (or pasta of your choice)
- 1 cup frozen cubed chicken meat, pre-cooked (Schwann's or similar, adjust amount to suit appetites)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon powder
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons stuffed Spanish olives, sliced or chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine powdered bouillon and onion flakes with 1/4 cup water in a microwave-safe cup. Heat for 20 seconds, stir, and set aside. Stir occasionally while onions rehydrate.
- Thaw chicken in microwave. Melt margarine over medium heat in a saute skillet. Add onion mixture (including water) and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring from time to time. Add water or margarine if needed.
- Add chicken to skillet. Mix well and cook together 2 or 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir mushroom soup and olives into chicken. Combine thoroughly and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Drain pasta and arrange on an oblong platter. Pour mushroom chicken over pasta and garnish as desired.