Easy Mushroom-Chicken over Pasta for Two
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Combine powdered bouillon and onion flakes with 1/4 cup water in a microwave-safe cup. Heat for 20 seconds, stir, and set aside. Stir occasionally while onions rehydrate.
- Thaw chicken in microwave. Melt margarine over medium heat in a saute skillet. Add onion mixture (including water) and simmer for 2 or 3 minutes, stirring from time to time. Add water or margarine if needed.
- Add chicken to skillet. Mix well and cook together 2 or 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir mushroom soup and olives into chicken. Combine thoroughly and simmer about 5 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Drain pasta and arrange on an oblong platter. Pour mushroom chicken over pasta and garnish as desired.