Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a simple and tasty recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 283.49 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 4-5 green onions, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 package chicken instant Oxo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken on the bottom of a roasting pan or oven safe dish in a single layer.
- Sprinkle evenly over the chicken your chopped onions and green peppers.
- In a separate bowl mix 1- 10 oz can of cream of mushroom soup, 1- 10 oz can of water, 1 pkg chicken oxo, salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a wisk or fork, mix these ingredients together until well blended.
- Pour the liqid mixture evenly over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- To serve- place one piece of chicken on a plate and top with the mushroom soup sauce.
- This sauce also looks and tastes wonderful over rice, egg noodles or chow mein noodles.
This was very good and easy! Perfect for a weeknight meal! Thanks!
This is a tasty and easy dish that is quick to put together and doesn't need too much tending while it's baking. The sauce is good on new potatoes too. I used a bit less water because a can seemed like too much to me. The chicken breasts I had were not extremely huge and were nicely done in about 45 minutes. Thanks for posting this, SEvans.