1/1 Photo of Easy Mushroom Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
This is a simple and tasty recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place chicken on the bottom of a roasting pan or oven safe dish in a single layer.
- 3Sprinkle evenly over the chicken your chopped onions and green peppers.
- 4In a separate bowl mix 1- 10 oz can of cream of mushroom soup, 1- 10 oz can of water, 1 pkg chicken oxo, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Using a wisk or fork, mix these ingredients together until well blended.
- 6Pour the liqid mixture evenly over the chicken.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 1 to 1 1/2 hours depending on the size of the chicken breasts.
- 8To serve- place one piece of chicken on a plate and top with the mushroom soup sauce.
- 9This sauce also looks and tastes wonderful over rice, egg noodles or chow mein noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mushroom Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 537.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 28.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: