Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
My Mum use to make this when I was a kid. I now realize why she made it. Its quick and easy. (people on diets should avoid!!!). You can use a can of cream of mushroom or asparagus soup. I aways use mushroom and throw in a handful of fresh mushrooms and top with a sprinkle of paprika.
- 1 whole chicken (chicken maryland)
- 300 ml cream
- 1 (400 g) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- mix toghether the cream and soup.
- cut chicken into 1/4 (or use chicken pieces)pour over chicken.
- sprinkle with paprika.
- bake in a moderate (180C) oven until chicken is cooked.
- serve with mash potato and steamed greens.