Recipe by Mandee M
This is a pie that is versitile and that is super easy to make, and requires only 5 ingredients! I really like lemon gelatin topped with a slice of lemon, or a berry gelatin in a chocolate cookie pie crust with fresh berries for garnish. this is so easy even a child could make this!
- 1 (2 3/4-3 ounce) packageflavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 1 ready-made pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Take 1 cup boiling water and dissolve the package of gelatin in it. Let it cool to room temperature Gently fold the gelatin mixture into the whipped topping. Pour the mixture into the ready made pie shell, and chill in the refrigerator until set. Top with your favorite fruit or antoher garnish just before serving.
- Note: You can also "freeze" the pie and serve it from the ice box for a really cold and firm desert.
- Substitutions: you can use sugar free gelatin or reduced calorie whipped topping, but you might need to adjust the amount of water slightly.