2 hrs 20 mins
Jeri Roth Lande's Note:
This has a taste similar to a tagine, but is a lot less work. There are many similar recipes on zaar, but none with this combination of flavors. It's my own creation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Heat a couple Tbsp olive oil (enough to cover the bottom of the pan) in a Dutch oven.
- 3Add onions and cook until wilted.
- 4Add the cinnamon, paprika and cumin and stir.
- 5Add honey and stir.
- 6Add raisons and water.
- 7Bring to a boil.
- 8Add Italian green beans and squash and mix.
- 9Place the chicken skin side down on top of the vegetables.
- 10Bring liquid in the pan back to a boil.
- 11Put pan in the preheated oven and bake uncovered.
- 12Turn over chicken after 45 min - 1 hours.
- 13Continue baking until chicken is browned, about 2-2½ hours total.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Moroccan Chicken With Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (509 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 804.9
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 42.0 g
- Protein 47.0 g