1/1 Photo of Easy Morning French Toast Bake
1 hr 15 mins
Boonyas mom's Note:
This is an easy breakfast casserole that my veggie daughter and very picky son will all eat! It is a very forgiving recipe and you can add anything you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Slice the challah bread very thickly.
- 3Let dry out for 2 hours.
- 4Mix eggs, cream, oj and zest very well.
- 5dip both sides of slice of bread in egg mix- get them very wet.
- 6layer the bread in pan slightly overlapping.
- 7pour the rest of the egg mixture over the bread.
- 8cover with foil - let sit at least 1 hour - can sit overnight.
- 9Bake 45 minutes to 1 hour - depending on how crispy you want the top.
- 10For the sauce.
- 11in sauce pan melt butter add syrup cook until it reaches a low simmer - pour over the french toast.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Morning French Toast Bake
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1028.2
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.7 g
- Saturated Fat 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 540.4 mg
- Sodium 637.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 111.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 66.4 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of