Recipe by mersaydees
Based on a recipe from Weight Watchers’ Momentum Healthy Cooking Basics. Per serving (1 filled tortilla): 219 Cal, 5 g Fat, 1 g Sat Fat, 0 g Trans Fat, 24 mg Chol, 849 mg Sod, 26 g Carb, 5 g Fib, 20 g Prot, 125 mg Calc.
- 4 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce, divided
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, cut into thin 1-inch strips
- 3 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- 5 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup white mushroom, sliced
- 5 scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (dark Asian)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl whisk together 2 tablespoons of soy sauce and cornstarch until blended; add pork and toss to coat.
- Prepare large deep nonstick skillet or wok by spraying with nonstick spray. Set over medium heat until a drop of water sizzles on it. Add egg whites and stir-fry until firm, about 2 minutes. Transfer to plate.
- Spray the pan again with nonstick spray and increase the heat to medium-high. Add pork; stir-fry until no longer pink, about 2 minutes. Toss in garlic and ginger and stir-fry for another minute. Add cabbage, mushrooms, and scallions; stir-fry until cabbage starts to wilt, about 3 minutes. Add egg, remaining 2 tablespoons soy sauce, and oil and stir-fry until heated through, about 1 minute more.
- To serve, spoon about 1 cup or pork mixture onto each tortilla and roll up to enclose filling.