Recipe by Mommy Diva
I found this recipe on the Betty Crocker website - kids and grown-up alike seem to enjoy these! ;) When you are short on time and don't want to search for ingredients - these are quick and easy to whip up! **They claim 1 hour start to finish for these cookies. As with most cookies, if properly sealed, these should be able to be made ahead and frozen! I always loved going to my Gram's freezer for the variety of cookies found there!!
Top Review by AmyZoe
I found this on the back of the Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix, and I decided to monster cookies were a much better idea. Good stuff--quick and easy--tastes homemade. Thanks for posting!
- 17 1⁄2 ounces chocolate chip cookie mix, Betty Crocker brand
- 17 1⁄2 ounces peanut butter cookie mix, Betty Crocker brand
- 1 1⁄2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups candy covered plain chocolate candies, such as M&Ms
Directions See How It's Made
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- Heat oven to 375°F In large bowl, stir all ingredients except candies until soft dough forms. Stir in candies.
- On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 1/4 cupfuls dough about 3 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely. Store in covered container at room temperature.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 15 to 16 minutes.