Mommy Diva's Note:
I found this recipe on the Betty Crocker website - kids and grown-up alike seem to enjoy these! ;) When you are short on time and don't want to search for ingredients - these are quick and easy to whip up! **They claim 1 hour start to finish for these cookies. As with most cookies, if properly sealed, these should be able to be made ahead and frozen! I always loved going to my Gram's freezer for the variety of cookies found there!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11 pouch Betty Crocker® chocolate chip cookie mix
- 21 pouch Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix
- 31 1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 41 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 53 eggs
- 62 cups candy-coated milk chocolate candies
- 7Heat oven to 375°F In large bowl, stir all ingredients except candies until soft dough forms. Stir in candies.
- 8On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 1/4 cupfuls dough about 3 inches apart.
- 9Bake 12 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool completely. Store in covered container at room temperature.
- 10High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Bake 15 to 16 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Monster Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1412 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.2
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 65.6 mg
- Sodium 178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
peanut butter cookie mix