Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Kids will love this and big kids too. This is also fantastic with bread dough, your own or the frozen one.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray with Pam one 9 or 10 inch tube/Bundt® pan.
- 2. Mix Splenda and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Cut biscuits into quarters.
- Shake 6 to 8 biscuit pieces in the splenda cinnamon mix.
- Arrange pieces in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Continue until all biscuits are coated and placed in pan. If using nuts and craisins, arrange them in and among the biscuit pieces as you go along.
- In a small saucepan, melt the margarine with the brown sugar over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute. Pour over the biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a plate.
- Do not cut! The bread just pulls apart and eat with your finger. Might need a fork to start because it is hot and sticky good!