I was craving banana bread but had a crisper full of oranges! I came up with this yummy treat and please note that this is delicious sliced plain, or with a bit of cream cheese frosting on top for more of a dessert. Scrumptious! This is good warm, but to die for after cooling down!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large mixing bowl, mix together eggs, vanilla, sour cream, grated orange peel, and orange juice.
- 3Stir in sugar and baking soda.
- 4Stir in flour and mix until most lumps are out. You can mix by hand or with a beater.
- 5Grease a small loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 6Pour batter into greased loaf pan.
- 7Bake at 350 for 38-42 minutes or until a knife in the center comes out clean.
- 8Let cool and slice, or first top with a cream cheese cake frosting.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Moist Orange Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.1
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 138.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 23.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g