Recipe by NOOBchef
This is an easy dessert made with simple ingredients - healthy too. Warm and nourishing ... comfort food.
Top Review by Wreckage
I made this with my 3 year-old and it was easy and quick enough to do with her. I wonder if it is missing something, like egg, to make it set? It ended up pretty soggy, and while the taste was okay, it was not at all appealing to the eye.
- 2 bananas
- 200 ml milk
- 3 slices bread (preferably wholewheat)
- 8 tablespoons jam (I used Royal Fig)
- 8 teaspoons cocoa
- 8 teaspoons nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bread into squares the size of the base of the small bowl you are going to use - you should have about 8.
- Use two separate bowls.
- Dip two squares of bread into milk. Place them in the base.
- Spread 1 tablespoon jam on top of the bread.
- Arrange about a quarter of the bananas on top.
- Sprinkle one teaspoon of each spice on top.
- Repeat steps 2-5 three times.
- Pur the remainder of the milk over it.
- Microwave for 7 minutes.
- Dig in !