1/11 Photos of Easy Moist Banana Blueberry Muffins
These muffins are super easy and super moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash bananas in a large mixing bowl.
- 2Add sugar and egg.
- 3Add butter and blueberries.
- 4Combine dry ingredients and gently stir into banana mixture.
- 5Pour into 12 well-greased muffin cups.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Moist Banana Blueberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 193.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 283.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 2.6 g