Recipe by Krittersmom
One of Mom's traditional holiday appetizers. It is super easy to make and is great served on assorted crackers or cocktail rye bread.
Top Review by LaLa Lola
This was great -- DH and I love liver cheese or braunschweiger or pate'. Not all of my Christmas guests were eager to try it since it is an acquired taste! But I did have one "convert" -- my sister got hooked! It makes alot so I was able to serve it a couple of gatherings. I'm missing it now that it's all gone!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package liver sausage or 1 (8 ounce) package braunschweiger sausage
- 1 teaspoon dry onion soup mix
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper