1/2 Photos of Easy Mocha Fruitcake (Christmas)
2 hrs 30 mins
You aren't meant to taste coffee in this cake but you do get a taste of the chocolate now and then, which I love - I guess I just don't chop it finely enough. I found this recipe in an Australian Weight Watcher's cookbook and added the alcohol for flavour. Although I use Cadbury, any block of chocolate from a confectionary store would do. I am guessing at the servings as it is meant to be eaten in small slices being a Weight Watcher's recipe. The prep. time doesn't include soaking dried fruit overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop raisins if they are large in half then soak fruit overnight in coffee and rum (or brandy).
- 2Preheat oven to 180 deg C (350 deg F) and coat a 20cm x 28cm (8" x 12")tin with cooking spray, then line base with baking paper.
- 3Chop chocolate into pieces, then mix together with dried fruit mixture and flour.
- 4Spoon into prepared tin and bake 2hrs or until cooked through.
- 5Put some baking paper on top of cake to prevent burning.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mocha Fruitcake (Christmas)
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate with fruit and nuts