Recipe by vintagenovelty
This is how I make my Mocha, it's really tasty and not to mention, fast.
Top Review by Outta Here
I keep decaf instant coffee around just for a treat like this in the afternoon, when I don't want to make (or have) regular coffee. My cocoa mix envelope was a bit shy of 3 tbls. so I ended up using less, but it was still enough. For the powdered milk, I used vanilla powdered creamer, which added another dimension to the drink. Made for Fall 2012 PAC game.
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee granules (depending on how strong you like your coffee)
- 3 tablespoons no-sugar-added hot chocolate mix
- 1 tablespoon skim milk powder (optional)
- hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the instant coffee granules, hot chocolate mix (and skim milk powder if using) into a mug.
- Add hot water and stir constantly to dissolve.
- Drink, but please be careful and not scald your tongue!
- NOTE: If you prefer a more chocolate-y taste, add some more hot chocolate mix or simply dump in cocoa powder. Please do not add chocolate syrup, it kills the taste completely!