Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I created this recipe from what i had in stock.it's very delicious.
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee
- 1⁄2 cup milk (2% preferred)
- whipped topping (optional)
- place all ingredients in blender until smooth and creamy.
- pour in cup and place whipped topping on top (optional).
Very good! I made a pot of double strength coffee since you said to use "strong". I also used hot cocoa mix instead of cocoa powder. Topped with a dollop of Cool White Lite. I plan to make this every weekend for my coffee "treat".
I enjoyed this coffee. It was mild and good. Thank you!
I haven't tried this recipe so I'm not giving stars. When we get a blender, I really want to try this recipe though. The reason for this comment is to give 0 stars to the grammar of the poster below me. "more sweeter" is incorrect.