Trisha W's Note:
I always like recipes that are quick and easy to put together and take as little as possible effort on my part. I also, usually, prefer crisps to regular pies as I like the sweet crunch on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (25 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can sliced pears, drained and chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2Pour in the applesauce and spread to cover the bottom.
- 3Layer with the next four fruits.
- 4Cover with the cherry pie filling.
- 5TOPPING Stir together the flour, sugar and butter.
- 6Crumble over the pie filling.
- 7Bake at 375°F until light brown, about 40-45 minutes.
- 8When served, top with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Mixed - Fruit Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.5
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.6 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g