Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I always like recipes that are quick and easy to put together and take as little as possible effort on my part. I also, usually, prefer crisps to regular pies as I like the sweet crunch on top.
- 1 (25 ounce) jar chunky applesauce
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced peaches, drained and chopped
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) cansliced pears, drained and chopped
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 cups flour (all-purpose)
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- whipped topping (optional) or ice cream (optional)
- Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Pour in the applesauce and spread to cover the bottom.
- Layer with the next four fruits.
- Cover with the cherry pie filling.
- TOPPING Stir together the flour, sugar and butter.
- Crumble over the pie filling.
- Bake at 375°F until light brown, about 40-45 minutes.
- When served, top with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
This was delicious. I made my own chunky applesauce and added the rest of the listed ingredients. During rhubarb and strawberry season I'm going to try adding that also. I think it would also be great with a rolled oat topping.It makes a huge portion so be prepared for lots of left overs.